Saturday, December 4, 2010

Magical Moose

This story is one of two written by my "little brother" for me when I went to visit him in Washington. I plan on posting both of them.

Once upon a time, there was a magical moose named Lars Honeytoast. He hand Magic Powers. He could turn into a red pillow, or he could turn into a sneaker. One day, he went to see his moose buddy Frenchie Vonrickter. They went and blew toothbrush shaped bubbles at the park., Then they both started to get hungry, and walking home would take far too long. SO they decided too eat one of Frenchies chocolate shoes (every cool moose has them). Once they finished devouring his shoe, they realized something. Frenchie now only had three shoes! How would they get home? Our brave Hero Lars said "I shall carry you home!" So he did just that. When they got back to Frenchie's house, Lars was far too tired to walk home. SO they asked their parents if it was okay for Lars to stay the night. Mrs. Vonrickter said "it's fine by me, but we don't have any pillows." "Some rats ate them today," finished her husband. This was fine with them. SO they decided to lay on each other.
Moral of the story?
Mooses forget they have magical powers.

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did! I need to be writing a birthday story for my BFF Danielle. So look for that in the next week or so.
<3 Emi

No comments:

Post a Comment